Complaint Review: On Time Digital

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:San Ramon California
On Time Digital
ontimedigital.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

This is the worst experience I have had with online shopping. Of course, the price turned out to be too good to be true! Priced far below other online retailers, I order a Panasonic FZ28 Digital Camera. I received an Email from Joe S. telling me I had to call to confirm the order.

When I called, (after 25 minutes of being on hold), I was subjected to a iron hard sales pitch for a battery and charger at a ludicrous price. I declined, even though the person tersely told me that this is the ONLY battery that would work in this camera. He then launched into a pitch for an extended warranty at a cost of almost $200. I said no at the outset, but each time I said no he continued until he had completed the whole pitch...at which point I said no again. He responded with "no, no, no," imitating me, then called me a b**ch, said "your order's cancelled" and hung up on me.

Do NOT do business with these people!

San Ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Time-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York/On-Time-Digital-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-ARTISTS-SUPREME-Brooklyn-New-York-434857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Time Digital