• Report: #411912

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Garland Texas
On Time Digital
New York City, New York U.S.A.

On Time Digital REFUSED to give me their mailing address!!! New York City New York

When I Googled for the camera I was looking for (Nikon P80 Digital Camera), Ontimedigital came up offering it for $179 including S/H. That price is half of what a well known local retailer is offering. So I called ontimedigital and was on various on-hold messages until a fellow with a very strong Nu Yuawk accent came on. He sounded like he was doing me a big favor by answering my call.

When I asked him, "just out of curiosity, how can you guys sell the camera for half of what other retailers are selling? He said nothing. So after a while I said, "hello, are you there?" He finally said, "I don't know. I'll switch you" When another rather impatient person came on line, I asked, "May I have your mailing address, please?" Another long pause later, he said, "We can't disclose that information for security reasons" So I said, "Fine, I am not buying from you, for security reasons"

What would that security reason be? A retailer that won't tell you their physical address? What are they hiding?

Andrew
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Time-Digital/New-York-City-New-York/On-Time-Digital-REFUSED-to-give-me-their-mailing-address-New-York-City-New-York-411912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Time Digital