• Report: #820089

• Reported By: taichita — Orlando Florida United States of America
On Time Roadside LLC
unknown Chalmatte, Louisiana United States of America

On Time Roadside LLC Robert (Rob) Glynn HE DOES NOT PAY Chalmatte, Louisiana

*Author of original report: I was wrong please disregard my update

*General Comment: On Time Roadside Service is a criminal

*UPDATE Employee: Rip off

*Author of original report: Update On time roadside

The company is On time Roadside or sometimes goes by Zippy Keys. Owners name is Robert (Rob) Glynn. Please be careful and do not work for this guy. Its for roadside services and he was in Lousiana last I heard he moved to Mississippi now. My husband and I worked for this guy for a few months and we never received payment or a full pay from him. The 2 payments received from him were for only 1/2 the amount owed and the rest he always had an excuse why he could never pay. As far as I know he owes about 15 employees money. He keeps posting ads on craigslist looking for drivers and techs and never pays. He has contracts with insurance companies and he gets paid from them but he don't pay his employees, and he looks for workers in all states for example Lousiana, Florida, California, Mississippi, Ohio, etc. He owes us over 1000 and almost all the employees about the same amount or less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Time-Roadside-LLC/Chalmatte-Louisiana-/On-Time-Roadside-LLC-Robert-Rob-Glynn-HE-DOES-NOT-PAY-Chalmatte-Louisiana-820089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Time Roadside LLC

I was wrong please disregard my update

AUTHOR: taichita - ()

I updated my report stating everything was exagerragated and cleared b/c Rob and I made arrangemetns where he would pay what he owed as long as I took back the statement, well I haven't received any payments from him since then. My original report is correct.

#2 General Comment

On Time Roadside Service is a criminal

AUTHOR: Bryant - (United States of America)

I worked for On Time Roadside Service for about 3 month and he never game me my full pay of what i earned and he made up a fake law suit saying i messed up a vehical (which i didnt) and chargerd me for the "so called damages" i made well over $4,000 working for him and still have all the paper work for proof and i only recieved $700 from him from the whole time i worked for him. he is a lier and a scam artist and makes up excuses for why he cant pay you. he is a piece of s**t that needs to be in prison.

Rip off

AUTHOR: Eric - (United States of America)

Why would you do this to anyone? Are you that much of a low life that you can't pay for hard honest work? I spent so much money helping you steal from my family..I hate to be so hateful but I hope yours die a slow death..d**n I trusted you..don't work for this lame a** piece piece of sh*t..btw want to hear how I really feel about him??

Update On time roadside

AUTHOR: taichita - (USA)

Please disregard any previous messages you may have seen or read about On Time Roadside. They were written after a disagreement and report was exagerrated and taken to the extreme.

Everything has cleared up and no problems with the company or owner/manager