Complaint Review: On Time Roadside Service

On Time Roadside Service

On Time Roadside Service Zippy Keys Non-payment to employees, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I use to work for On Time Roadside / Rob Glynn

*Author of original report: Finally Received Funds

This company employed me as a supervisor for several states. I was in charge of recruiting drivers and getting areas up and running for a emergancy roadside service. I had 11 employees that I recruited for him. Rob Gynn promised payment times but never followed through. Only after asking his drivers to shut down due to non-payment did he show any effort to pay. But then again it was just words.

I worked dispatch for him for 192 hours in which in that time I also lost my father. Because of Rob's personal problems in which he was going through I chose to help him and continue to dispatch for him. In the state of Ohio the least hourly wage law is 7.70 an hour. anything over 40 hours is time and a half. He currently owes me $2,028.95 in back wages, plus $544.00 in runs that my drivers and myself ran for him.

Stay away from On Time Roadside service, zippy keys, and old time roadside service. If you want to work for a roadside company please ask the owner his name. If it is Rob Gynn please avoid at all cost or be prepared to work for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Time-Roadside-Service/internet/On-Time-Roadside-Service-Zippy-Keys-Non-payment-to-employees-Internet-922294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Time Roadside Service

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I use to work for On Time Roadside / Rob Glynn

AUTHOR: taichita - ()

I use to work Rob also dispatching and recruiting drivers and my concious bothers me till this day. If I Had known that he would never pay I would not have encouraged drivers to work for him. He never paid me or my husband who ran calls for him, he still owe us lots of money still has not paid till this day

Finally Received Funds

AUTHOR: Wayne Rollyson - (United States of America)

It took Rob over a month to pay me $648.00. I did receive it though in three payments. One $330.00 payment, One $218.00 payment, and then a $100.00 payment. I still would not recommend that you involve your self with this company. He gets his money but takes way to long to pay. I have since went into business myself and have found out exactly how these providers pay. I think it's a shame that he does his employees the way he does. But again I did receive my money only after threats and making calls to get part of his business shut down.