Complaint Review: On line camera gallery,inc

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dizzie — Mapleton Queensland Other Australia
On line camera gallery,inc
293 Jefferson Street San Francisco California San Francisco, California United States of America

On line camera gallery,inc I was offered a camera for the price of $ 599 declined as I got to the door the price went own to $250 when I agreed he set up the camera as fast as he could. I then asked why size camera card came wi San Francisco, California

I feel that I could have been ripped off a lot more but still feel very disappointed that these kind shops are allowed to carry on their businesses in tourist areas, I will be going home with a very sour taste in my mouth!

I was looking at cameras and was pulled into conversation with a very smart salesman & was offered my camera at the price of $599.00, I declined and as I was almost out of the shop he changed it to $250 to which I agreed. While he was unpacking the camera & putting in the date etc. I asked what size camera card was in the phone, he said that I would have to pay for it separately. I should have listened to the 'warning alarm bells' but I then agreed to pay for a case as well and the sum total was $520. At the bottom of the receipt it quotes;

No refunds
No credit issue on credit cards
exchanges in 7 days of purchase
All exchanges must be in original box including blank warranty card
All returns subject to 25% restocking charge

I wasn't given any box or packaging!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-line-camera-galleryinc/San-Francisco-California-94133/On-line-camera-galleryinc-I-was-offered-a-camera-for-the-price-of-599-declined-as-I-go-961259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On line camera gallery,inc