Complaint Review: On time Roadside Assistance

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Jacksonville Florida
On time Roadside Assistance
349 Mallard Slidell, Louisiana USA

On time Roadside Assistance Ontime Roadside - Robert Glynn Does Not Pay Workers Slidell Louisiana

Ontime Roadside - Robert Glynn does not pay his workers.  My son went to work for this man providing roadside assistance.  We had to go out and buy all the necessary equipment had to use our own vehicle and gas.  My son recieved his first payment after much coaxing.  The second payment Mr Glynn did not provide in full but only paid a small portion after my son told him that he could not provide any further work until he recieved payment.  My son continued to complete more roadside calls for Mr Glynn but has since not been paid.  We have made several attempts to contact Mr Glynn to get the money owed to my son but Mr Glynn will not pay.  The last excuse we recieved was that my son had damaged a car and that he was witholding payment.  I asked Mr. Glynn to provide me with the actual job in question but he could not do so.  I am not sure if my son will ever be paid for his hard work but I want everyone out there to know not to do any work for this man as he will not pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-time-Roadside-Assistance/Slidell-Louisiana/On-time-Roadside-Assistance-Ontime-Roadside-Robert-Glynn-Does-Not-Pay-Workers-Slidell-1061020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On time Roadside Assistance