Complaint Review: OnLINGO

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:fairfax Virginia
OnLINGO
, California U.S.A.

OnLINGO Onlingo Ripp off Scam, took your money, never refund, they want your $$$, find lawyer, and the lawyer will help us to get money back F California

*UPDATE Employee: Onlingo responds to Jie Shu

Onlingo Continued mailing product twice a month & will not refund unused, unopened product Internet, god knows homw many people ripped off by them. How come this kind of scam coould going on and on and on!

REBUTTAL Employee ..Customer Service is here to help you!
Rebuttal Box
That is Onlingo Respond to all ripp of reports but they never refund any one!

I've got the email from them in aug 2007, saying that they received 2 pack od CD, and tehy will refund me 69.95 for each CD.

6 hours later they sent email again, saying since I cntacted my credit card company directly, so they will not refund me. Till Now I did not get any money back!

What a sacam!!!

I will get my money back no matter what.
We will see!!!

Jie shu
fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnLINGO/California-22222/OnLINGO-Onlingo-Ripp-off-Scam-took-your-money-never-refund-they-want-your-find-law-315089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnLINGO

Onlingo responds to Jie Shu

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Hi Jie,

I am a Customer Care Specialist and would like to make sure that all of your issues and concerns have been addressed and you are satisfied with the Customer Service you received when you contacted our Customer Care Center.

Unfortunately you must continue to work with your bank to receive a refund. I understand your frustration, however since you contacted your bank and a dispute has been filed, the account will not allow us to process a refund.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance. We are staffed M-F 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Sat 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 1-800-949-6880

Sincerely,