Complaint Review: OnLine Detective CCBILL LLC

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2003

• Reported By:Cimarron New Mexico
OnLine Detective CCBILL LLC
1501 West 17th Street Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

On Line Detective CCBILL LLC ripoff After three times I finally gave up. I just continued to get the same error message. What a rip off! Tempe Arizona

Ripped Off by Online Detective!

I just spent $9.99 and over 2 hours of my time trying to enter Online detective. After using my credit card I got an email thanking me for my subscription.

Then I tried to access the software. I kept getting the error message saying they did not have my information. Next, I emailed the support address and reported my problem. I was told to reboot and try again. After three times I finally gave up. I just continued to get the same error message. What a rip off!

Cimarron, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2003 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnLine-Detective-CCBILL-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85281/On-Line-Detective-CCBILL-LLC-ripoff-After-three-times-I-finally-gave-up-I-just-continued-63435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnLine Detective CCBILL LLC