• Report: #252042

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Taunton Massachusetts
OnLine Supplier.com
Long Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-930-9932
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

OnLine Supplier.com ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing Long Beach California

I sent away for info approx beginning of this year. Gave them my cc# for $1.95 postage. Then forgot about it. Just received an e-mail from them saying they had charged my monthly fee of $49.95. Did not recoognize the name and checked internet for ONLINE SUPPLIER and then went in to shock!

Then checked my cc bill. They do not use their name on the charge - just some weird gibberish name and I never picked up on it. They must have gotten about $300 from me!

Am calling my bank in the morning to reverse this charge and find out how much more, if any I can recoup. Am also going to order a new credit card number.

Please keep me posted as to what if anything can be done to these thieves.

Thank you very much.

Dawne
Taunton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnLine-Suppliercom/Long-Beach-California/OnLine-Suppliercom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Long-Beach-California-252042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnLine Supplier.com