Complaint Review: OnPoint Credit Union - Portland Teachers Credit Union

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Beaverton Oregon
OnPoint Credit Union - Portland Teachers Credit Union
12450 SW Walker Road Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-527-3932
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

OnPoint Credit Union Formerly Portland Teachers Credit Union High Fees, No Customer Service or Satisfaction Whatsoever, Open An Account With Them and lose All your Money Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Great Experiences

I've been a member with OnPoint for a couple years now and I must say that it has been the worst experience that I have ever had dealing with a bank. They simply DO OT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS, they will put illegitimate holds on your collected funds, not allowing you access to YOUR OWN MONEY. The fees involved with this bank are outrageous. If you call upset they will simply HANG UP ON YOU, as if you don't count or matter. They are not Bank of America. They don't offer anything but strife and grief.

DO NOT BANK HERE, unless you like giving money away to people who will charge you for every little thing and trip you up all along the way. When you check your balance online, it may in no way reflect the actual balance of your account, so when you overdraft they can collect on massive fees. Their record keeping is atrocious.

They are Satan's answer to banking, I suggest NO ONE BANK THERE. Run away, holding on to your wallet because chances are that some OnPoint employee will already have their hands on it!!

Victor
Beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnPoint-Credit-Union-Portland-Teachers-Credit-Union/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/OnPoint-Credit-Union-Formerly-Portland-Teachers-Credit-Union-High-Fees-No-Customer-Servic-305109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnPoint Credit Union - Portland Teachers Credit Union

Great Experiences

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I was surprised to read bad things about OnPoint Credit Union. I have been a member since I moved back to Portland in 2006 and bought a new car. I financed with OnPoint. I got a great rate and setup automatic payments so I didn't even have to think about my car payment every month. I paid it off a few years early though.

When I was looking to buy a house I went back to OnPoint because of my good experience with the car loan. I also talked to other banks but Kacie at the OnPoint in Lake Oswego was amazing! She was much friendlier than any other mortgage brokers or banks I talked to. She knew what she was talking about and was willing to explain things in detail for me or help me out in any way. I ended up using OnPoint basically because of how Kacie treated us. Things went pretty smoothly on my first home buying experience and I know Kacie was a huge part of that. She put in a lot of work to make it happen.

A year later when I was looking to buy my wife a new car, of course I went back to OnPoint. While I was getting approved for the loan, Kacie walked buy and remembered us a year later. She came up and talked to us to see how things were going.

I now have my Mortgage and Car loan on auto pay. My company direct deposits enough to cover both and I don't even have to think about it. It is nice.

Two car loans and a Mortgage with OnPoint and I'm still a fan!