Complaint Review: OnRebate

• Submitted: Sat, January 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Flatwoods Kentucky
OnRebate
120 East Palmetto Park Road, 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate Rip-Off Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: FURTHER INFORMATION NEEDED TO BETTER ASSIST THE CUSTOMER

I have two OnRebate.com/TigerDirect.com rebate which have been approved for payout according to the OnRebate website, but I have not received my money.

All documentation was properly submitted. I contacted OnRebate customer service about my problem and I got a blow-off response from a representative named Tavares that my complaint was being sent to the accounting department.

My complaint was registered approximately one month after the rebates were due to be paid. Another two months have since passed and I have not heard anything. In the meantime I have registered a second complaint and submitted a complaint to Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum.

The Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida has already labeled OnRebate's responses to past complaints as unsatisfactory. Of course, OnRebate is not a member of the BBB, presumably because they do not care to provide better services to their customers.

My objectives are to receive my payments immediately, to lend support to the dozens of other victims of OnRebate rip-offs, and to lobby for civil penalties against OnRebate for its fraudulent and abusive practices.

Robert
Flatwoods, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/OnRebate-Rip-Off-Boca-Raton-Florida-229135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

FURTHER INFORMATION NEEDED TO BETTER ASSIST THE CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for allowing us to address this matter accordingly. Due to the limited rebate information provided, we are unable to locate the customer's name in our database. In order to better service this complaint, we need the customer to contact myself or any of our customer service professionals at 1.888.222.9300 with either a tracking number or reference number.

Sincerely,