Complaint Review: OnRebate

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:New Knoxville Ohio
OnRebate
PO Box 440588 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate OnRebate Rebate Ripoff = A total scam!!! Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response

Add another victim to the OnRebate scam. I filed for my rebates in July 2006, and to date I have received nothing more than an email confirming my rebate was accepted. When I check my tracking numbers it says everything has been accepted they just haven't sent anything. I have made several attempts to contact them by phone and email with no response. I have even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida, still to no avail. That puts me out $40.00!

Clearly a scam as this has happened to so many people and OnRebate continues with this tactic. It would be great if we could get someone start a class action against them. It is sad the consumers have to go to such measure to keep businesses honest.

Ted
New Knoxville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/Miami-Florida-33144/OnRebate-OnRebate-Rebate-Ripoff-A-total-scam-Miami-Florida-236704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

Response

AUTHOR: Theo - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact me at april.jackson@onrebate.com for any other probelms you have. Thank you