Complaint Review: OnRebate

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Golden Colorado
OnRebate
P.O. Box 3028 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate Rebate ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: X2gen

OnRebate offered a Mail-in rebate for X2gen monitor for 95.00 dollars. I submitted all information exactly as described in how to claim your rebate. I mailed all information required on 12/05/05. On 01/19/06 an e-mail was sent back saying that the serial number was invalid. The serial number was on the bar code that was on the box. They said that I could call a customer service reresentative who said that I needed to resubmitt my rebate. My problem is that I have lost the reciept and my only copy was sent to OnRebate for the original rebate submission. OnRebate claims that the vendor Computer World Solutions was to blame for the denial. OnRebate should take responsibility for it's own actions if your going to offer a rebate follow through!

Tom
Golden, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/Miami-Florida-33144/OnRebate-Rebate-ripoff-Miami-Florida-178359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

X2gen

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Tom,

Please note that your rebate was originally apprived by us and then denied by the vendor.

Just send me an email with your order# and Serial# from the back of the monitor and I will go ahead and re-approve

nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com