• Report: #171921

OnRebate
onrebate.com Internet U.S.A.

OnRebate ripoff, deceptive Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebate issue

I purchased a computer case, Ultra Wizard ATX case, from Fry's Electronics on Dec 21, 2005. The purchase come with a rebate form. I submitted my rebate online at Onrebate.com on the 23 of Dec. Onrebate sent me an E-mail confirmed my rebate. I printed out the rebate form from Onrebate, cut out the address label, put all the necessary documents (purchase receipt, OnRebate rebate form, UPC label from the box). I mailed the envelope on Dec 23. Since then, I never heard anything from OnRebate.com. Last week, I called them at both numbers they listed on the e-mail: 1-866-310-9702, and 1-888-222-9300. All I heard is an answering machine saying Onrebate is currently closed, and their business hours is M-F, 10am-5pm, EST. But I called around 7:30, 8:00 am PST, which is 10:30, 11:00 am EST, so how can they be closed. This morning, I called twice, the second time, the answering machine said they are closed for the New Year Holiday!!! Today is Jan 16, how can they still be closed for the New Year. Last week, I also E-mail support@onrebate.com. The automated reply stated that someone will reply to my E-mail within 72 hours. 72 hours have passed, and I have not seen any E-mail. I E-mail the second time, still no response. Look like OnRebate is managed by a bunch of crooks dressing up in suits & ties (check out the management photos on the web site).

Nelson
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/internet/OnRebate-ripoff-deceptive-Internet-171921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear Onrebate Customer-

Please send me an email to nadina.urdaneta@onrebate and I will gladly assist you with your rebate.

Should you have copies of the receipt, rebate receipt and upc you may fax them to 1-888-426-9467 attn Nadina.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company