• Report: #200806

OnRebate
onrebate.com Nationwide U.S.A.

OnRebate ripoff Boca Raton florida

*UPDATE Employee: Valued Onrebate Customer

I bought an HP laptop on tiger direct with 2 rebates. It had a $100 rebate and a $50 bonus rebate. I carefully filled out the forms and send them in. I knew that they would probably look for any reason not to give me my rebate so I took my time and filled everything out correctly. The company that handles rebates for tiger direct is onrebate.com I paid a fee to have my rebates sent to me 3 days after they are processed.

I received my $50 dollar rebate about a week later, but never received my $100 dollar rebate. So I immediately emailed them, and received a response that my rebate has not been processed (I already knew that because they give you a tracking number). So I emailed them back asking them what is taking so long.

They replied back telling me that they sent back half of my rebate amount to some paypal account I've never heard of. So I emailed them back telling them that they are way off and to please get their stuff straight and send me my check. They replied with a blank email. So I again asked them what is taking so long. Now they are not replying at all.

I don't think I will ever see that money. So now I will go out of my way to tell people to stay away from tiger direct and onrebate.com especially. Tiger direct is at fault too for choosing such a crappy rebate company.

James
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/nationwide/OnRebate-ripoff-Boca-Raton-florida-200806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

Valued Onrebate Customer

AUTHOR: Shakeitha - (U.S.A.)

Dear valued customer,

I went over your complaint and I beleive that I can help you. If you would please contact me via e-mail Shakeitha.Redman@onrebate.com.

Shakeitha Redman