Complaint Review: OnRebate

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
OnRebate
P.O. Box 3028, Miami, Florida 33144 Nationwide U.S.A.

OnRebate ripoff Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Rebate Check Received - Thanx Nadina

*Author of original report: Hats Off To Nadina, my rebate approved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Terma and Conditions

Twice I have tried to recover rebates for TigerDirect items I have purchased and twice OnRebate.com had declined to pay. The last purchase was memory purchased on December 10, 2005 and was a Christmas present. Since I could not send in the rebate until the present was opened on Christmas Day, then one week later until my son could get back to college and make sure that it worked on his computer. Alas, the 30 days was expired and there were no exceptions.

This is a Rip-Off. The rebate offer was good until 12/31/05. They should extend the rebate for 30 days from the end of the offer, not 30 days from the purchase of a Christmas present.

Michael
The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2006 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebate/nationwide/OnRebate-ripoff-Miami-Florida-171128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate

Rebate Check Received - Thanx Nadina

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

It took a while, and it took the direct involvment of Nadina, but I finally got my rebate check.

I would encourage anyone having trouble with ONREBATE.COM to get in touch with Nadina.

Hats Off To Nadina, my rebate approved

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Nadina and I believe she has my rebate approved. I received an email from them stating that my rebate would be mailed to me within 8 to 10 weeks. I'll keep you posted.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Terma and Conditions

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer-

We are only following the guidelines set to us by manufacturers. The expect the rebate postmarked wihtin 30 days from the order date (which is enough time to submitt a rebate) should you fail to do so your rebate is subject for denial.
The rebate Terms are there in black and white.

Should you wish to send me an email to nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com and I will gladly review your case and depending on the manufacturer an exception might be possible.