• Report: #220269

• Submitted: Sun, November 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2007

• Reported By:Gaithersburg Maryland
OnRebate.com, Tiger Ditect
120 East Palmetto Park Road, 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate.com, Tiger Direct Deceptive Business Practices, Have not honored my rebates according to the terms outlined in the rebate agreement Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Help with my rebate

I purchased two items from Tigerdirect.com that had $30 and $40 rebates respectively in April 2006. I submitted both rebates to OnRebate.com, on-time and according to all of the terms on 4/22/06. The rebates stated to wait up to 12 weeks from when the rebate was "accepted" to receive a check. The rebates were accepted on 5/18/06, making the 12 week period expire on 8/18/06. On the OnRebate website, it says "Payment Pending - 7/3/2006" and I have yet to receive any payment to date!

This is fraud and deceptive business practice! I've been waiting almost 6 months to receive my checks, and NOTHING to date!

Charles
Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom-Tiger-Ditect/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/OnRebatecom-Tiger-Direct-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Have-not-honored-my-rebates-accor-220269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com, Tiger Ditect

Help with my rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

At Tiger Direct, our aim is to completely satisfy your experience with us and to assist you fully concerning your rebate claims. If you followed the vendor's rebate terms and conditions completely and have waited through the suggested processing time period, but have not been paid or were denied despite following directions, please fax or mail us copies of everything you mailed (including the postal receipt or postmark information) to 305-415-2924. You can also mail it to:

Tiger Direct
Attn: Customer Service
7795 West Flagler Street, Suite 35
Miami, FL 33144

Please review the information provided prior to submitting your rebate claim to us. As always, we are committed to assisting our customers in providing a resolution to any problem.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com, and be sure to include your order number or rebate tracking number in the subject line.

Sincerely,