Complaint Review: OnRebate.com, TigerDirect, XFX

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Fremont California
OnRebate.com, TigerDirect, XFX
tigerdirect.com, onrebate.com, XFX.com Internet U.S.A.

OnRebate.com, TigerDirect, XFX Deceptive rebate offer Internet

On Dec 2005, I purchased a XFX 7600GS video card from TigerDirect.com. The purchase came with two mailed-in rebates. I submitted my rebate app online at OnRebate.com, and for both rebates, I paid the NoWait Rebate Processing Fee to receive my rebates sooner.

Recently, OnRebate sent me an E-mail informing me that my rebates would be sent around Jan 13th. I waited for about two weeks and rebate checks never arrive. I checked online and my rebates were accepted on Jan 8th.

After many attempts trying to talk to a real customer service person, not a machine (OnRebate does not make it easy for you to contact a human customer service), a OnRebate service personnel told me that I will get my rebate checks in 8 to 10 weeks from Jan 8, because their record show that I did not choose the option of NoWait Rebate. That is a complete lie, because I still have copy of both Online Rebate App, with my signature, showing I pay the NoWait Rebate Processing Fee.

Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom-TigerDirect-XFX/internet/OnRebatecom-TigerDirect-XFX-Deceptive-rebate-offer-Internet-234428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com, TigerDirect, XFX