Virgin

• Submitted: Sat, December 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 02, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
OnRebate.com
120 E. Palmetto Park Rd. Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate.com has not sent my rebate after being appoved Ripoff Boca Raton Florida

I am taking this time the unprofessional behavior of the employees at your Call Center in Boca Raton. I have contacted the Center four times concerning getting my $40.00 rebate for the hard drive that I purchase at TigerDirect in August 2006.

The first time I called concerning the status of the rebate, I was told that it had been sent to me. When I did not receive the rebate after two weeks, I called again. Two weeks passed and still no rebate. When I called a third time I was told "the check is in the mail." Today I called for the fourth time. This time your manager, Nikki, and her assistant manager told me that the check was never mailed - but it would be sent on Friday. The staff at the Call Center have repeatedly mislead me. It appears that your staff lacks training since they cannot do their job effectively and this reflects very poorly on your company.

The issue before us is when will I be getting this money? Your company has mislead me on the rebates that TigerDirect issues for their products.

Ronald
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2006 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida/OnRebatecom-has-not-sent-my-rebate-after-being-appoved-Ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-223398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com