Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 28, 2006

• Reported By:San Francisco California
OnRebate.com
onrebate.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate.com - TigerDirect.com rebate ripoff scam Miami Florida

Rebates included with internet sale of computer at TigerDirect.com. Required entering information at OnRebate.com's website then mailing information to the company at provided PO boxes. I sent these certified so I know they arrived. Of four rebates totaling $100, I received email stating a $10 rebate (smallest) had been approved. However, I never received any of the rebate checks within the 8-10 weeks promised. I emailed the company with their own reference numbers requesting status and it requested to "verify" my address to "further assist" me. It had my address from the original submissions and reference numbers so I emailed back and required it send my rebates within 1 week since they were overdue; I received no further response. Company owes me $100, plus interest.

Eric
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2006 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/Miami-Florida-33144/OnRebatecom-TigerDirectcom-rebate-ripoff-scam-Miami-Florida-218181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com