Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

OnRebate.com
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate.com ripoff Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Onrebate up date

I filed a rebate with OnRebate and after numerous e-mails back and forth was notified that the rebate had been denied. This was due to a signature being left off. I'm not even sure there was a place for a signature. I have sent e-mails to Tiger Direct and they refered be back to OnRebate. Try calling and one message gives you a time to call that is different from the next message. NO options allows you to take to someone except option 6. I stayed on the phone 25 minutes and was disconnected. I redialed it back and again after 25-30 minutes it disconnected me.

This company is totally dishonist and you can't contact them. I wander if because they are operating across states if there is a mail fraud here??

They keep all your paper work including the bar codes so Tiger Direct will not do a refund without them.

I bought a X2gen monitor and if I could I would return it and put the money I was to get from the rebate on another monitor without a rebate. Could have gotten a better monitor that way. Maybe X2gen is in this rip off too.

Jerry
kernersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/Miami-Florida-33144/OnRebatecom-ripoff-Miami-Florida-179508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

After 2 years I have just gotten paperwork from the Fl. Attorney General. I guess they are finally going to look into this company.