Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

Westmont, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2229300
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

OnRebate.com 8 MONTHS AND STILL NO CHECKS!!! VERY VERY DISHONEST!!! ALL LIES!!! RIPOFF Miami Florida

OnRebate. Never have I imagined such a dishonest company in my life. I purchased a pc last July 06, processed the rebate FOR $50.00 which was immediately approved. then... MY REBATE IS NOW 8 MONTHS DELAYED!!!! Everytime I call OnRebate, you have to be on hold forever. FINALLY I SET UP MY ALARM AT 8 AM CENTRAL SO I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SPEAKING TO A PERSON. EVERYTIME I CALL I AM TOLD THAT I WILL BE GETTING THE CHECK AND NOW, 8 MONTHS AFTER STILL NO CHECK!!! At first they will tell you that there had been a glitch in the system during the time of my rebate process and then just today, THEY HAVE A NEW LIE!!! the csr TOLD ME THAT MY REBATE WAS SENT ONLY I DID NOT GET IT AND THEY DON'T CHECK EACH REBATE IF IT WAS CASHED OUT ALREADY OR NOT... WHAT??? WITH ME, CALLING FOR 8 MONTHS AND THEY DID NOT KNOW I DID NOT RECEIVE A CHECK???? ... I TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS JUST A LINE THEY INVENTED TO ALLEVIATE THE COMPANY'S FLAWS AND PERHAPS BLAME IT TO THE POST OFFICE....

THIS COMPANY IS SUCH A LIAR!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!

Julie
Westmont, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/Westmont-Illinois/OnRebatecom-8-MONTHS-AND-STILL-NO-CHECKS-VERY-VERY-DISHONEST-ALL-LIES-RIPOFF-Mia-237683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com