Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
OnRebate.com
onRebate.com Internet U.S.A.

OnRebate.com rebate ripoff BEWARE OnRebate will steal from you Internet

Please, believe what you read. I bought several items from TigerDirect.com, with great rebates. When I filed with onRebate.com, and submitted all the correct information, I was approved for some lesser rebates, but the two rebates I submitted worth $50 were rejected because "An incorrect UPC barcode was included with your submission."

I made copies of my original resubmission, and called the manufacturer to verify the correct UPC. The manufacturer said I had the correct UPC. What is onRebate.com's excuse for not fulfilling my rebate?

They need to be taken to court and put out of business.

Dennis
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/internet/OnRebatecom-rebate-ripoff-BEWARE-OnRebate-will-steal-from-you-Internet-226696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com