Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Oakland New Jersey
OnRebate.com
Internet U.S.A.

OnRebate.com rebate ripoff deliberate deception dishonest! all lies! Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: rebate assistance

Two checks I received from OnRebate were bounced. I were charged $50 fee by bank. I called OnRebate to reimburse it. . They found all kinds excuses not to pay it. I send them letter with all the evidence, no response. I keep sending them letters. After third letter, a lady name April Jackson called. She wants me resend bank statement to her. I did. Then she said I would receive check in 7 to 10 days. After 30 days, I still didn't receive the check. I called her. She said that had give the case to the accounting dept. It has been six months since I first contact them. This is the way they practice their business. They lie.

Stephen
Oakland, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecom/internet/OnRebatecom-rebate-ripoff-deliberate-deception-dishonest-all-lies-Miami-Florida-259113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com

rebate assistance

AUTHOR: Pedro - (U.S.A.)

We apologized for any frustration cause during the rebate process.To further assist please contact me Pedro at 1-866-310-8083 or my personal e-mail address pedro.mondejar@onrebate.com