Complaint Review: OnRebate.com..Tiger Direct

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:New Cumberland West Virginia
OnRebate.com..Tiger Direct
OnRebate.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

OnRebate.com, Tiger Direct Did not honor the rebate offer Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: customer assitance

*UPDATE Employee: FOR BETTER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT US

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate

I bought a Toshiba television on 04/01/07.from ShopNbc.com..It was delievered 04/17/07..when I tried to find the offered rebate of $100. at the web address OnRebate.com, as instructed by Shop NBC..it did not exist..I contacted ShopNBC, was sent an e-mail confirming that YES....this offer was not at the website of OnRebate.com, and they would be mailing me the proper documentation to send for my rebate..

By now the time frame of 04/30/07 had expired....this was due to NO FAULT of my own..Had this information been on the web site at the time I recieved my TV, I could have had it filled out in plenty of time, but because I had to wait for ShopNBC to send me the proper forms and had to fill them out and mail them , it was May 8th when I was able to send this information to them...can you help me..this truly was not my error, it was OnRebates fault for not having the information that I needed..thank-you

Margaret
New Cumberland, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnRebatecomTiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/OnRebatecom-Tiger-Direct-Did-not-honor-the-rebate-offer-Miami-Florida-265019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnRebate.com..Tiger Direct

customer assitance

AUTHOR: Pedro - (U.S.A.)

AS PART OF OUR CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION AND COMMITMENT, WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO ENSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. UNFORTUNATELY, AT THIS TIME DUE TOTHE LIMITED INFORMATION THE CUSTOMER PROVIDED; WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE REBATE IN QUESTION. HOWEVER, AS PART OF OUR COURTEOUS SERVICE; WE WOULD LIKE THE CUSTOMER TO CALL US AT 1.888.222.9300 WITH FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS REBATE. WE ARE WILLING TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE CUSTOMER TO ENSURE FULL SATISFACTION.

FOR BETTER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT US

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

SINCERELY YOURS,

RON MARIN

Help with your rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and if the issue has not yet been resolved, I would be glad to assist you. To begin, please email me at alex@help.tigerdirect.com with your Tiger Direct order number in the subject line, as well as a brief summary of your rebate situation in the body of your email. If you have your rebate tracking number(s), you can include that also. Your issue will be researched, and we look forward to resolving it for you as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,