Complaint Review: OnSaleBazaar.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: HG — Chicago Illinois United States of America
26375 Burg Rd, Warren, Michigan Internet United States of America

OnSaleBazaar.com I was contacted by someone from this website after seeing a posting on a craigslist ad. After purchasing a precor elipitical from the website, with the green dot money pack that was asked by the websi Internet

Buyer beware.   After seeing an add on my local craislist page I was lead to this website. The representative emailed me back with an email that told me to hurry and offered me free delivery.  The only catch was that I needed to purchase this item through green dot.
I made my payment three weeks ago and  have contacted the website and left messages repeatedly without any correspondance. This is a huge scam, and I am upset at craigslist for allowing fraud to happen.

I am still waiting for a refund or the product I bought.  I wish there was so justice in this world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnSaleBazaarcom/internet/OnSaleBazaarcom-I-was-contacted-by-someone-from-this-website-after-seeing-a-posting-on-a-535384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnSaleBazaar.com