Complaint Review: OnStar

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Jackson Georgia
OnStar
PO Box 430627, Pontiac, MI 48343 Nationwide U.S.A.

OnStar No longer providing service to customers as provided in purchase agreement. Pontiac MI

I locked my keys in my car on Sunday afternoon. I called OnStar. After a long wait for them to locate my account, they informed me my account is active and current but since they have switched from analog to digital, they are no longer able to send a signal to unlock my doors. My vehicle is a 2004 and I am still paying on that vehicle. I paid extra for a vehicle with OnStar. I never received a letter or any information from OnStar telling me they would no longer be able to provide service to my vehicle. I have never been informed if there is some sort of upgrade so they can still provide service or if I'm just out of luck. It is a rip off that I paid extra to purchase a vehicle with OnStar and before the vehicle is even paid off, they change so they can no longer provide me with service.

Lg
Jackson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnStar/nationwide/OnStar-No-longer-providing-service-to-customers-as-provided-in-purchase-agreement-Pontiac-351281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnStar