• Report: #519959

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Pam — Smithfield Rhode Island United States of America
OnTimeDigital.com , Mega Wholesale Brooklyn
SupremeCamera.com 417 Lafayette St New york NY 100 Internet United States of America

OnTimeDigital.com , Mega Wholesale Brooklyn Mega Wholesale Charged my Visa Gift Card $100 when they said they don't accept Visa Gift cards Internet, Internet

I ordered a camera from Supreme Camera Electronics & Accessories trying to use a Visa gift card. When I had problems with the transaction on line I called the company and found out the advertised price on the internet only included a temporary battery and the salesman tried to upsell me. When I told him I could get it cheaper somewhere else he said he'd match their price and throw in free shipping. When i proceeded to continue the transaction he said they don't accept Visa gift cards and I told him to cancel everything. He still kept trying to sell me. $100 was charged to my Visa gift card even though they don't accept them and when I called back I was put on hold & transferred to a girl who told me it takes a couple of hours to credit it back. It is now 24 hours later and I still don't have a credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnTimeDigitalcom-Mega-Wholesale-Brooklyn/internet/OnTimeDigitalcom-Mega-Wholesale-Brooklyn-Mega-Wholesale-Charged-my-Visa-Gift-Card-100-519959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnTimeDigital.com , Mega Wholesale Brooklyn