aroused

• Reported By: Ronald — The Villages Florida United States of America
Once a Year Pest
1732 NE 25th Avenue Ocala, Florida United States of America

Once a Year Pest Will not refund my money from cancelled work. Ocala, Florida

I had contracts with them for shrubbery, weeding and pest control for 3+ years . Their work became unsatisfactory so I dropped them a little over a month ago.

Upon dropping them I asked for a refund of the money they had which belonged to me. I had re-newed the contract previously and paid for the entire year. Therefore, I had a credit of over $200.

After 3 weeks of waiting for my money and not hearing from them, I called and spoke to "Cassidy". She told me there was nothing in the computer concerning my refund. However, she assured me she would take care of it.

One week later, still no response, I called again and this time talked to a "Lindy" wheo also informed me there was no notation on my refund. She also promised me she would take care of it.

Another week later, I again talked to "Lindy". Same story, same promise. This time I was not so nice and demanded my money and she replied that there were certain procedures that needed to be followed before I would get my money.  I asked if those procedures took a month to follow. She replied laughingly that it may take 2-3 months, you never know. I hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Once-a-Year-Pest/Ocala-Florida-32159/Once-a-Year-Pest-Will-not-refund-my-money-from-cancelled-work-Ocala-Florida-950761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Once a Year Pest