Complaint Review: Oncor Electric

• Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: property owner — Arlington Texas United States of America
Oncor Electric
houston Internet, Texas United States of America

Oncor Electric electric bills are double compared to my neighbors Internet, Texas

I live 1n a 1020 SF Town Home and I have a new Smart Meter. I have complained to my provider that bills are to high for this size home. $480.00 for December. My neighbors bills with the same square footage are under $200.00. I have a new 13 seer heat pump A/C unit and 8 inches of insulation. My neighbors have the same but older A/C equipment. The new meters are wrong. They say it is because of the cold weater but my neighbor lives next door 30 feet from me not in the next state and his bill is half as much as my bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oncor-Electric/Internet-Texas-76017/Oncor-Electric-electric-bills-are-double-compared-to-my-neighbors-Internet-Texas-568672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oncor Electric