Complaint Review

Crestview Florida United States of America
Name:
One 2 One Transportation
Address:
4652 Poinciana St, Suite 5 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America Phone:
954-772-7305/954-818-2880
Category:
Employers

One 2 One Transportation John McCabe Not paying drivers. Owes me $1,450 since May 2010. I've made contact, employer refuses to pay past due wages. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

John McCabe hires drivers to use their personal vehicles to transport workmans comp people to doctors and therapy. I worked here 13 months and John stated at various times during my employment that he was very happy with my work because I was dependable and efficient.

Sometime in early 2010 I started getting shorted on my pay. I spoke with John about this issue and he assured me the shorted pay would be included in my next paycheck. I spoke with John on numerous occasions and was assured each time by John I would soon be paid my owed wages.

In May 2010 I told John I could not work for him until my owed wages were paid, John once again assured my owed wages would be paid soon. Several weeks later John he said he was not getting paid either and offered to pay in installments, which was fine with me. He made three payments of $50 then stopped paying again! I've call John regularly to beg for my money! I'm caretaker for my 86 year old mom in my house. She is nearly blind and deaf and can hardly walk. I cannot work because I need to be home to care for her so we are struggling to live on her meager ss check.

John McCabe owes me $1,450 in back wages and I believe he is still in business as I received a email recently that asked how I like working for John.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-2-One-Transportation/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/One-2-One-Transportation-John-McCabe-Not-paying-drivers-Owes-me-1450-since-May-2010-I-869987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One 2 One Transportation