Complaint Review: One Buck Resume

one buck resume miami, Florida United States of America

One Buck Resume Ripoff,scammers do not trust one buck resume miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to find your account - please contact us

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Click the Box that Offers the Distribution Service

*Consumer Comment: Lol.. all you have to do is not check off the box where it asks you if you want a free 7 day trial to resume distributions services.

*General Comment: Resume Distribution Service Scam

The same thing happen to me as, I found a catering posting through craiglist.org, they suggested for me to go on onebuckresume to make my resume in a executive format. I went to one buck resume, and end up being a total ripoff, they started charging me 5.88 a month. Please do not trust this website and it's services. To make things worst they do not even have a contact number. Total ripoff now I have to be writing support tickets through their website ( That is the only way to communicate with them) to complain and for them to stop charging me, for something that they do not have the right nor is not stated in their terms that hey will charge you 5.88 monthly. Please people to not fall for this!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Buck-Resume/miami-Florida-/One-Buck-Resume-Ripoffscammers-do-not-trust-one-buck-resume-miami-Florida-977939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Buck Resume

Unable to find your account - please contact us

AUTHOR: Vivian Behrens - ()

Hello,

This is Vivian Behrens, Marketing Communications Manager at OneBuckResume. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to remedy the situation for you. We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in this forum. Please contact me at feedback@onebuckresume.com or at 305-440-5470 x115. You can also call our customer service department at 877-935-8854.

For other One Buck Resume customers or potential customers who may be reading this: We offer the free 7-day resume distribution trial so that you can test out our service and cancel without being charged if you decide not to continue with the service. You can cancel yourself anytime (24/7) by calling 877-935-8854 using option 1. You can also cancel online anytime by simply editing your profile, or by contacting support@onebuckresume.com.

It is important to note that OneBuckResume has no affiliation with Craigslist. Furthermore, One Buck Resume has little control over individuals who choose to recommend our service. If this problem persists, please contact us immediately.

Sincerely,
Vivian

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Click the Box that Offers the Distribution Service

AUTHOR: Samantha - ()

Why wouldn't you just not click the box that asks you if you want to use the resume distribution services? I had to use Onebuckresume for the same reason, but I always look at everything I am agreeing to before paying for it. I think those job sites recommend One Buck Resume because it's obviously cheaper than all the $100-$150 'professional' resume writing services online that do the same thing. I didn't try the distribution service- the site seemed pretty legit otherwise.

AUTHOR: Jackie D. - (USA)

You guys are hilarious. I used One buck resume before, and on the billing page all you have to do is not check off the box where it asks you if you want a free 7 day trial to resume distributions services. Lol... not that tough people.

People on ripoff report are funny. The thing costs a dollar. Can u be more pathetic to not even pay attention to the blatant option for the free trial when ur purchasing the resume.

Funny.

#4 General Comment

Resume Distribution Service Scam

AUTHOR: Job Seeker - (United States of America)

The $5.88 you are charge is for their resume distribution service. According to their site it is free for 7 days, if you don't cancel after the 7 days they charge you monthly. They also claim that there is a weekly report that gives you the name of the company(s) your resume was sent and their location (I found this info on the OneBuck Site - Distribution link next to the contact link). The BBB website states that this company is out of business and that the company address listed in the Terms of Use on their site is invalid.