Complaint Review: One Call Comm., Navicomm

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2005

• Reported By:Graford Texas
One Call Comm., Navicomm
PO Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Comm., Navicomm, Ripoff Billed my husband that has been deceased since Nov. 2004 Carmel Indiana

Received bill from One Call Comm. on behalf of Navicomm, LTD based out of Bedford TX.

This bill is to my late husband who has been deceased since Nov. 2004. This was for Internet Website Access Charges that were supposed to have been made 07/24/05 at 1:23 AM for 18 min totaling $33.95. I know my late husband didn't do this & I wouldn't know how, even if I was up at 1:23AM. I am 60 yrs. old & barely can check my e-mail. I am not very savy to computers.

Victora
Graford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Comm-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/One-Call-Comm-Navicomm-Ripoff-Billed-my-husband-that-has-been-deceased-since-Nov-2004-157921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Comm., Navicomm