Complaint Review: One Call Comm

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:harrison Michigan
One Call Comm
PO Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Comm ripoff Carmel Indiana

On March 7, 2005, I received my telephone bill and there were $125.34 of overseas calls on my bill from this One Call Comm. I called the number and basically was given the run around for about a half an hour. They provide all kinds of excuses for the charges, but when I had an answer for them-they went to another excuse. Finally, I told them the charges better be removed or I am turning it over to my lawyer and the telephone company because I have physical proof that these four calls were not made from my house.

My proof is my surveillance cameras, being out of town for a funeral with my laptop locked in the trunk of my car, my large male shepherd was in the house and he would not allow anyone in, and witness to what I was doing and my housethe Sheriffs Department in Clare County and Melvendale Michigan. Well finally, I was also told it may take a few months to remove the charges, well it has been over two months and they still have not done anything.

I did some research on this company and they have done this to many people. Why has the federal government or telephone companies done anything about this rip off company.

I will be contacting them again and the county prosecutor on Monday because this is for the birds.

Connie
harrison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Comm/Carmel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Comm-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-139944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Comm