• Report: #142067

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
One Call Comm
www.billview.com/usbi/ Internet U.S.A.

One Call Comm False Long Distance Charges to the UK on my telephone bill ripoff Internet

One Call Comm placed several inaccurate long distance charges to the UK on my phone bill. When I contacted One Call Comm they claimed the charges were from websites I visited on the internet. My internet service connects by dialing 1 number, and the number has the same area code as my telephone. So, after hearing this I knew they were a scam, and disputed the false charges. This whole thing has been such a headache, all because someone wanted to make a few FREE dollars.

Kara
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2005 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Comm/internet/One-Call-Comm-False-Long-Distance-Charges-to-the-UK-on-my-telephone-bill-ripoff-Internet-142067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Comm