sake

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2005

• Reported By:Guthrie Oklahoma
One Call Communications - Navicomm
801 Congressional Blvd. Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications - Navicomm ripoff Carmel Indiana

I have received two separate bills for internet and web access on behalf of Navicomm. the charges equal $43.27. I called One Call Communications and they could not tell me what the charges were or how to find out who was making them.

I thought something was funny when I got this bill because the intials were not right. The bill had my name with my initials, and these are not my correct initials. I became also suspicious when I saw the initials because I bought something off of EBay and I had asked the seller to put my phone number on the package.

When they E-mailed me to say I had forgotten to give them my number, and to ask if I was the one with the same initials. Don't know where they got their info. It is scary to think people can do this.

Connie
Guthrie, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-158816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications - Navicomm