Complaint Review: One Call Communications - Navicomm

Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-788-0074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

One Call Communications - Navicomm ripoff I opened the bill and it was for $154.00. in internet acess charges... my computer was in storage at the time. Carmel Indiana

I was compleatly suprised to find out I owed money to a company I hadn't even heard of for services I've never even seen. Googled the company, and came to this site. so what do I do now? Take the credit hit?!?! HELP!

Brandy
Kaufman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-ripoff-I-opened-the-bill-and-it-was-for-15400-in-int-150713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications - Navicomm