Complaint Review: One Call Communications - Navicomm

• Submitted: Wed, June 22, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 22, 2005

• Reported By:Bennet Nebraska
One Call Communications - Navicomm
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications - Navicomm ripoff, received bill on 6/20/05 for $14.37 for internet website charges. Called but nobody could tell me which website it was. Carmel Indiana

I received a bill on 6/20/2005 for $14.37 for internet Website access charges.

I called One Call Communications who sent me the bill, and asked them what website it could have been. Operator could not tell me, and told me "I needed to go back on my computer history, and figure it out for myself."

The bill was sent on behalf of Navicomm, LTD. I have no idea what this is, or what site it is. I did not click onto a pay site, I would think I would know if I did.
I don't even remember being on the computer on the day and time that they say I was.

It's a waste of time calling the billing inquiry dept. at One Call Comm. because they have no idea themselves.

Diana
Bennet, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2005 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-ripoff-received-bill-on-62005-for-1437-for-interne-147081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications - Navicomm