Complaint Review: One Call Communications, Navicomm

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By:yucaipa California
One Call Communications, Navicomm
P.o. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications, Navicomm internet web access charges Carmel Indiana

I was sent a bill for 3 dates of internet web use. June 21,July 19 & July 19th. The bill totaled $29.71 When I called to find out about the billing I could not get a hold of anyone. The recording said they could not tell me what sites where used. How can I be billed for something that I don't even know, or have any record of? What happens if I don't pay the bill? Can anyone just send me any bill and expect me to pay it with out any answer to where the billing came from? Please advise.

Kathy
yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-internet-web-access-charges-Carmel-Indiana-157246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications, Navicomm