Complaint Review: One Call Communications, Navicomm.

• Submitted: Wed, September 07, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2005

• Reported By:Bushnell Illinois
One Call Communications, Navicomm.
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, IN 46082-3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-788-0074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

One Call Communications, Navicomm. ripoff Carmel Indiana

We received a bill with an invoice date 03/08/05, for internet or web access that allegedly occurred on 06/27/05. We were charged $11.05 for 4 minutes and the transaction was to have occurred at 04:23 am in the morning. I called the company and ask what I was being billed for, they said that they couldn't tell me, but i could look it up on my computers internet history. I told the nice lady that i wasn't on my computer at 04:23 am on that date. I told her that this was a rip off and that I had better not receive another bill.... She then offered to reduce the amount if I would agree to pay it. I then ask to speak to her supervisor... Her supervisor was just as nice but said that she couldn't tell me what site I was being Charged for. I in formed her that it wasn't going to be paid so don't bother sending a bill again. Said that we would take legal action if we received another bill or if it went on my credit history.

Carla
Bushnell, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2005 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-156254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications, Navicomm.