Complaint Review: One Call Communications - Navicomm

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2005

• Reported By:Bremen Indiana
One Call Communications - Navicomm
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications - Navicomm ripoff Carmel Indiana

Received a bill from One Call Communications, Inc supposedly billing for Navicomm, LTD "based out of Bedford, TX".

Two charges:
7/31/05 at 10:56 pm, 3 minutes, $ 9.32
7/31/05 at 11:00 pm, 5 minutes, $12.61

Today, Aug 19, 2005, I called and told them this was a fraudulent charge as my husband and I were out of the country 13 time zones away when these charges were supposedly made. I spoke with employee #8183 (he refused to give his first name). This bill was addressed to my husband and the last name was close, but not correct.

I said I would not pay these charges. #8183 said he would reduce charges by 50%. I said he could reduce them all he wanted, I was not paying. He said he would make note of my refusal to pay. I requested written documentation of our phone call and the outcome. He said he could not do that. He said he would put a block on my phone number so we couldn't access this service again (as if we did once!).

I told #8183 that to refuse this is unethical and underhanded and I would report them to the Better Business Bureau. He repeated that he would reduce charges by 50%. I said I would not pay. He transferred me to a supervisor.

Supervisor #8003 listened to my request. Said they could not send documentation. Said they could only reduce charges by 50%. I again firmly stated that I would not pay the charges. She said she would note my "refusal to pay" and then told me to have a nice day.

Bremen, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2005 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46506/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-154231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications - Navicomm