Complaint Review: One Call Communications-Navicomm

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 19, 2006

• Reported By:seattle Washington
One Call Communications-Navicomm
P.O. BOX 634998 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications-Navicomm Tried to bill me for calls I didn't make Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Help to stop Navicomm

*Consumer Comment: One call did it again!

I got billed by this company for supposed phone calls made by my phone to a sex line....only the recording of the male that made this call didn't sound anything like anyone in my household.

Not to mention, when I looked the company up online, I found this website, where several other people have also been billed for calls that they never made.

Amy
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm/Cincinnati-Ohio-45263/One-Call-Communications-Navicomm-Tried-to-bill-me-for-calls-I-didnt-make-Cincinnati-Ohio-176831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications-Navicomm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help to stop Navicomm

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

The complaint below yours is mine (Concord, CA). I found that by submitting my complaint to the Atty General's Fraud Unit for my state, Navicomm responded within about 2 months, and has cleared my account and (supposedly) blocked my account from further billing. I hope this might help you.

One call did it again!

AUTHOR: Brett - (U.S.A.)

I have had over 30 calls per day from them. I try to explain that they are billing me for something I dodn't use. But that doesnt stop them from calling non stop. PLEASE can anyone give me adviceon how to stop them. It is disrupting my home. They are a bunch of "savages" that deserve what they get!