Bobbie

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Crystal Lake Illinois
One Call Communications, Opticom, Navicom
801 Congressional Blvd Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications, Opticom, Navicom Deceptive Practices, Harrassment, Ripoff Carmel Indiana

Out of the blue, I get 2 separate bills from this company.
Said I set up an account with them, which I didnt. Also said I made collect calls and also conference calls which I didnt.

2 weeks after the bills arrived which were sent one week apart, I started and continue to recieve automated collection calls from them EVERY 10 MINUTES!

They do nothing to investigate the error. No details about the specific supposed calls are provided except date and time. No numbers called or recieved from, nothing!

Also, they would not give me a street address... the address I provided is public record with the FCC who is sueing them for deceptive practices as well.

As far as the phone calls every 10 minutes, it is very frustrating and I dont quite know how to get them to stop.
I also have an impeccable credit record and fica score which just might now be in jeopardy.

If anyone knows of a recourse, I would definitely appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks Rip-Off Report for your great work in exposing these deceiving companies.

Denise
Northern burb of Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications-Opticom-Navicom/Carmel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Communications-Opticom-Navicom-Deceptive-Practices-Harrassment-Ripoff-Carmel-161237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications, Opticom, Navicom