Complaint Review: One Call Communications

• Phone: 180-7880074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

One Call Communications Aka Novicomm ripoff Bedford Texas

I recieved a bill from one call communications inc. saying that internet website access charges for $70.69. For one I have a block on my computer for long distance and web charges. For another when I called the company they could not tell me what the charges were for. So they offered me a 50% discount. I told them they could do 100% because I will not pay something that they could not tell me what is for. She would not give me her name and was really rude. So I guess I will see if they will harrass me for the money or not.

Tammy
marrero, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Bedford-Texas/One-Call-Communications-Aka-Novicomm-ripoff-Bedford-Texas-146820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications