Complaint Review: One Call Communications

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2006

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
One Call Communications
P.O Box 3141 Caramel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications Harrassing phone calls Caramel Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: No, Don't Pay It!

I was contacted by One call and told I owed $20 dollars for a call placed from my home. I told them I did not place this call nor did anyone in my household. They then played a recording of the individuals name who supposedly placed the phone call, the name was "moo". I informed them I don't know a moo and will not pay for a service that was not provided to me nor I authorized. Now they call me 3 times an hour, I have asked them to stop and they say the only way they will stop is if I pay.

I have had to turn my phone off to stop the harrassment, I will not give in to this company's tactics. I have tried to resolve this issue with the company but...Today I filed a complaint with Indiana's BBB, my states Attorney Generals office and sending an official letter to the company. I hope this takes care of this, and I hope others do not give into these tactics which if are not illegal very well should be!

Fredrick
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Caramel-Indiana-46032/One-Call-Communications-Harrassing-phone-calls-Caramel-Indiana-172264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No, Don't Pay It!

AUTHOR: Ben - (U.S.A.)

Those idiots pulled the same sh*t with me, only I have an Intelescreener which doesn't allow them to ring my phone or connect to my answering machine. They were only making me laugh whenever they called and automatically got hung up on. LITERATELY... 102 times!

Recently I moved, so if they are still trying to call me, they are calling a number that is disconnected - a thought that makes me laugh even harder, because I'm STILL not paying the $87.58 they were trying to scam from me. Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I wonder if they can get sued for telephone harassment. That's an avenue I never pursued, but that would be my suggestion. I'm sorry you have to deal with these people, but please, keep us informed on how you make out.