Maryland

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2005

• Reported By:hemingway South Carolina
One Call Communications
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, IN 46082-3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications i am receiving up to 5 phone calls a day, telling me i owe $31.00 for a web site that was accessed from my computer. When I call to try to speak with someone about this matter all they can tell me is that a website was accessed from my computer. can't give me any more information than this. Carmel, Indiana

i am receiving up to 5 phone calls a day, telling me i owe $31.00 for a web site that was accessed from my computer. When I call to try to speak with someone about this matter all they can tell me is that a website was accessed from my computer. can't give me any more information than this. I am the only one that uses my computer and have no idea as to where these charges are coming from.

I recieve 5 to 10 calls a day from a recording about a bill i owe. When i call the 1-800 number i am given they can't tell me anything about this bill. The only thing they can tel me is that someone is using my phone line to access these websites from my computer. I know better. I am the only one that uses this computer, and have never accessed websites that would charge me money. What i don't understand is how they can bill me for something but when i ask what it is for they can't give me that information. When you try to call them back all you can get is a recording telling you about the charges, you can not speak to anyone about the matter. I even asked them to let me speak to their supervisor, they put me on hold, I stayed on hold so long that we were eventually disconnected. Then i tried to call back to fix this major problem i have encountered and again all i got was a recording about the charges.

Leslie
hemingway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/One-Call-Communications-i-am-receiving-up-to-5-phone-calls-a-day-telling-me-i-owe-3100-158004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications