Complaint Review: One Call Communications

• Submitted: Sat, October 22, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 22, 2005

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
One Call Communications
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications ripoff Carmel Indiana

I got a bill from this One Call Communications for a supposed call I made on 16 Sept 2005. It was for $17.75. I keep getting a call every day and they call all through the day. I keep telling them that I will not pay the bill and it is a fraud. They just keep calling. I have cable internet and they are telling me I owe them through my phone. Ha!

I see others have been getting this bill as well. Can I ask what can we do about this? So, can we stick together and get these scam artist erased off the earth?

dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2005 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46082/One-Call-Communications-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-161732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications