Complaint Review: One Call Communications

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2005

• Reported By:Royalton Minnesota
One Call Communications
P.O. Box3141 Also 801 Congressional Blvd Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Communications ripoff fraud Carmel Indiana

I received a bill for a long distance charge listing my home phone number. The bill says the call was placed in November of 2004. I did not even have a land line phone in November of 2004. I called them and they told me it could have been made from a computer. I said that's fine, but still doesn't change the fact that I didn't have a land line phone at the time of the billing. They told me to fax or mail proof of this. I told them I shouldn't have to prove it, and they can check with my phone company. I also informed them I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. After investigating this company's history, I found out they show a pattern of billing complaints. Don't fall for this scam! Someone should sue them!

Anonymous
Anonymous, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2005 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46082/One-Call-Communications-ripoff-fraud-Carmel-Indiana-153240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications