rank

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 04, 2006

• Reported By:stevens point Wisconsin
One Call Communications
801 Congressional Blvd. Carmel Or Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications AKA Navicomm Billed me $162.51 for a service I did not use Carmel Oregon, Cincinnati Ohio or Indiana

In March, I was billed $162.51 for an internet service I did not use. No one was home at the time. They charged me for 6 times, all in the same day, between 4:35 p.m. to 6:03 p.m. I called them upon receiving the statement and the guy on the other line would not give me his name but an operator #8005 and would not give me the details as to what sites I visited that caused me to be charged. The due date to pay the fee is due "on receipt", meaning no grace period! I have never heard of this before.

Thanks to some testimonies I saw from this website, I was able to realize that this is a scam. I would've paid for it if I didn't check. Right now they are calling me every hour of the day and I am going to call the Better Business Bureau about this.

Ami
stevens point, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Or-Cincinnati-Ohio-45250-5403-46032/One-Call-Communications-AKA-Navicomm-Billed-me-16251-for-a-service-I-did-not-use-Carmel-184979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications