• Report: #192994

• Updated: Tue, May 23, 2006

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
One Call Communications
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications Bogus billing to a telephone number long out of service ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

The first line of the bill is: "Billed on behalf of Navicomm."

One Call Communications' bill of $36.14 was forwarded to me from my parents' former address for "a teleconferencing call that is not billed by your local phone company and requires you to be billed directly."

Dates for two supposed uses were in February and March of 2006. HOWEVER, the telephone number billed had not been in service since 2005.

When I called the 1-800 number on the bill, I first got a busy signal time after time. Later, I got a low-quality automatic system that would allow me to pay by credit card, but gave me the option of speaking to a representative.

I waited for 15+ minutes to talk to someone, but every time the message telling me that my call was "very important" to them ended and it seemed that an operator was being called, the same message returned.

I doubt that an operator would ever have picked up.

David
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Cincinnati-Ohio-45250-5403/One-Call-Communications-Bogus-billing-to-a-telephone-number-long-out-of-service-ripoff-Cin-192994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications